It’s not just another building. It’s a place that’s building the future of healthcare. At Precise, we take our role in helping you achieve your important goals seriously. We develop your ideas to construct the healthcare environment you desire, delivering results that exceed your expectations. The Precise team of professionals is dedicated to serving customers at the highest level and nurturing strong relationships that stand the test of time. It’s all part of our culture of service.
- Donnie Holland
- Scott Johnson
- Bill Roach
- Andrew Spangler
- Matt Jurusik
- Rick Sanz
- Richard Katz
- Greg Johnson
- Cheryl Clark
Donnie HollandChief Operating Officer
With a deep background in construction project management, Donnie puts his communication skills, creativity and expertise to work for Precise clients.
He has collaborated with owners, developers, architects and engineers to lead the ground-up construction process, from due diligence and site feasibility through design and construction. As COO, his vision is to continue to grow the value-driven, transparent client relationships Precise has built.
- B.S. in building construction, University of Florida
- Licensed general contractor in Florida
- More than 21 years of commercial and healthcare
- construction management experience
- Roles at Precise: director of pre-construction 2015–
- 2020; chief operating officer 2021–present
Scott JohnsonDirector of Business Development
You might say construction makes up a part of Scott’s DNA. After growing up learning the business from his father, Precise Founder Greg Johnson, Scott honed his skills in seeing projects through from inception to completion and communicating with customers along the way. He remains dedicated to Precise’s founding principles, with a focus on cultivating client relationships and ensuring success.
- B.S. in business administration/marketing, Georgia Southern University
- Licensed general contractor in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina
- More than 26 years of healthcare facility construction management experience
- Roles at Precise: project superintendent 1995–1997; project manager 1998–2012; chief operating officer 2013–2020; director of business development 2021–present
Bill RoachSenior Project Manager
After working with construction companies in Tampa and Atlanta, Bill brought his meticulous project management skills to the Precise team. He sees construction through from start to finish—ensuring a focus on quality and client service. One of his crowning achievements was managing the construction of a three-story, 87,000- square-foot Cleveland Clinic Family Health Center in Stuart, Florida.
- B.S. civil and mechanical engineering, University of South Florida
- More than 39 years of commercial construction management experience
- Roles with Precise: senior project manager 2015–present
Andrew SpanglerProject Manager
Andrew is a Tampa native who seeks to improve communities through successful construction endeavors. As a new addition to Precise, he’s awed by the way every member of the team has a unique understanding of each customer’s needs. His robust background in construction management includes a wide range of projects and clients. Andrew is thrilled to be able to make a life-changing impact on others through healthcare facility construction.
- B.S. in building construction, University of Florida; M.S. in civil engineering, University of Pittsburgh
- Certified building contractor, ABC Nexgen graduate, American Concrete Institute certified technician, OSHA 10- and 30-hour certifications
- More than 15 years of construction management experience
- Roles with Precise: director of pre-construction 2021–present
Matt JurusikSenior Project Manager
Matt brings his industrious skill set and quality focused passion to every project he manages at Precise. The construction field has been a part of Matt’s life as long as he can remember—and it comes across in the personalized way he treats each client. To Matt, the Precise commitment to customer service means that our clients think of us as extensions of them.
- B.A. in government and international studies, University of Notre Dame
- LEED AP certified, ASHE HCC certified,
- More than 39 years of construction management experience
- Roles with Precise: senior project manager 2017–present
Rick SanzProject Manager
Rick is an accomplished construction project manager with deep experience in commercial, civil, roadway, industrial and airport facility construction. His hands-on involvement in all aspects of of the process delivers the skills and knowledge to effectively manage complex projects with diverse stakeholders. Rick often thinks outside the box
and looks for team-driven solutions built on trust and transparency.
- B.S. in building construction, University of Florida; civil engineering studies, University of Alabama
- OSHA certification, licensed Realtor
- More than 19 years of commercial construction management experience
- Roles with Precise: project manager 2019–present
Richard KatzSenior Project Manager
Richard joined Precise after 21 years in the commercial construction industry, specializing in retail, banking, auto body shops and restaurants. Always mechanically inclined, he grew up learning how to fix things around the house and in the car. He even renovated his first home, a 1932 bungalow. Richard skillfully manages multiple projects to ensure every detail is covered. He appreciates working with a talented team that has deep experience in medical construction and is driven to complete complex projects on time and within budget.
- B.A. in Business Administration, University of Florida
- More than 20 years of commercial construction experience
- Roles at Precise: project manager since 2021
As a child who loved to build, Greg was always drawn to the construction industry. He founded Precise Construction in 1988, building the company on consistent skill, relationships and integrity. As Precise grew and specialized in high-tech medical construction—including cancer, diagnostic and surgery centers—his team garnered an excellent reputation across the industry. Greg treats employees, customers and subcontractors fairly and honestly. He believes that every Precise team member has a stake in the continued success of the company, and their hard work keeps customers coming back.
- BSCE in construction management, Michigan Technological University
- MBA in business management, University of Akron
- More than 40 years of construction industry experience
- Roles at Precise: founder and president
Cheryl ClarkChief Financial Officer
Cheryl appreciates the culture and people at Precise. She gets a charge out of managing the numbers that build and create budgets. With razor-sharp attention to detail, Cheryl creates a balance and structure that helps the team seamlessly serve clients. She loves applying her accounting skills to this important niche of the commercial construction world.
- B.A. in accounting, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Previous Chartered Accountant (Australian version of CPA)
- More than 20 years of varied accounting experience
- Roles at Precise: financial controller 2017–2020; chief financial officer 2021–present